Friday 8 November 2013

Infinitus Anthem

I was standing outside the Adelaide Railway Station the other day, waiting for the tram, when I was approached by an older lady who, it turned out, was a tourist from Vancouver. I think I have a Tourist-safe look about me, because this happens a lot. She wanted info on the ticket-buying practices of the natives, which I provided. We chatted and agreed that Adelaide was a nice place. Later on I thought I should have asked if Vancouver was a nice place, given I've never been there, but that's the way those in-transit conversations go.

Ever since then I've been running into Vancouverites.

Infinitus is Vancouver's Beatboxing String Trio. The members are: 

Violin - John "Adidam" Littlejohn,
Cello - Alex Cheung, and
Viola - Anthony Cheung.
"Infinitus Anthem" is a track from Infinitus' self-titled debut album (Available on iTunes, CDbaby, and wherever CDs are sold). Written & produced by John "Adidam" Littlejohn for Thrive City Productions.



No comments: